Looking for the most delicious vegan Keto bread recipes for beginners? You’re at the right place. We collected our favorite Keto bread recipes so you’ll surely find here something tasty that fits your needs. You’ll find here all kinds of yummy and healthy breads like coconut flour keto bread, low carb keto zucchini bread, ket bread twist and more.
While breads have a bread rep it’s far from impossible to enjoy a delicious fluffy and crunchy version that’s healthy, low carb, gluten free, and are suitable for vegans too. You can bake these breads in an oven or just bake it in your bread machine.
You can enjoy easy no eggs keto breads for breakfast, lunch and dinner that will not hurt but even boost digestion. From coconut, almond and vegan cheese breads to healthy breads with yeast you’ll find here all kinds of recipes for kids and adults.
Since these vegan keto bread recipes are super easy and quick to make you’ll have no problem learning how to make them and enjoy it with the whole family in no time. If you want your bread to be especially healthy make sure to always choose gluten-free organic products. If you’re interested in meal planning and want to try a few easy and healthy meal prepping recipes check out our guide for beginners.
Are these vegan Keto bread recipes for bread machine?
Yes. You can use a pan or your bread machine to make these delicious sweet and salty breads.
Yummy & Easy Vegan Keto Bread Recipes
*DISCLAIMER: Some links on KitchenWhisperers.com are affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase we may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). Thank you for your support, you’re awesome! =)
Best Keto Bread Recipe Book by Healing Gourmet
If you’re looking for a great Keto bread cookbook that’s filled with amazing and healthy keto bread recipes you should check out Healing Gourmet cookbook. It’s for an amazing price and you’ll get all the information and brilliant, easy, and delicious keto bread recipes that you can easily incorporate into your Keto, Paleo, LowFoodmap, Candida, or detox diet.
They have an excellent collection of keto bread recipes as well as guides for people who are looking for healthier but still delicious bread recipes. They have various programs and recipes in all kinds of different categories that will make your life much easier and your homemade keto breads much much tastier.
The best thing is about their bread recipes that they have plenty for those who are on a vegan, plant based diet.
10. Coconut Flour Keto Bread Recipes, Vegan & Gluten Free
If you’re looking for a sweet and delicious bread that’s low in carbs, high in fiber, and is gluten-free then try our Coconut flour bread recipe. This delicious vegan keto bread is also an excellent source of iron and thanks to its sweet taste it’s beloved by kids and adults alike.
Since it’s also dairy free and sugar free it’s one of the healthiest sweet Keto bread options you can choose to have for breakfast or snacks.
It only takes about 10 minutes of preparation and another hour of baking and your delicious vegan keto coconut flour bread is ready. It only takes about 10 minutes of preparation and another hour of baking and your delicious vegan keto coconut flour bread is ready.
Ingredients for Making Egg-Free Keto Coconut Flour Bread
First, preheat your oven to 375 degrees F (190 °C). Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and lightly spray with coconut oil and put it aside.
1 cup of Egg Replacer
2 tablespoons ground golden flaxseeds
3 cups of Coconut flour
1 (15-ounce) can coconut milk
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1 cup organic cane sugar
2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups coconut flakes (If you like it.)
How To Make Vegan Keto Coconut Flour Bread
1. Mix the egg replacer, coconut flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
2. Combine coconut milk, ground flaxseeds, melted coconut oil, and vanilla in another bowl.
3. Pour the coconut milk mixture into the flour mixture and stir it until it gets a creamy texture. You can add the coconut flakes as well or use them after to decorate the bread.
4. Scoop your creamy batter into the prepared loaf pan. You can also use your bread machine if you prefer. Bake it for about 60 minutes. Use a toothpick to test. You can insert it into the center of the bread once you think it’s ready. If it comes out clean then your vegan keto coconut bread is ready.
Wait for about 10 minutes and let the bread cool off and rest a little bit before you remove it from the pan and put it on a wire rack.
9. Vegan Almond Flour Keto Bread Recipe
This delicious gluten free vegan keto bread recipe is perfect for those who love fluffy breads. In less than an hour you can make delicious and healthy loaves of bread that will be perfect for sandwiches for the whole family.
You only need about 10 minutes of prep time, 30 minutes of bake time, and 30 minutes of rest time.
Ingredients for Making Vegan Keto Almond Flour Bread
Don’t forget to preheat your oven to 350°F (180 °C).
How To Make Vegan Keto Almond Flour Bread
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add all other ingredients too and mix them well until you have a dough consistency and everything is well combined.
3. Pour the mixture into the bread mold or machine and top it with almond flakes.
4. Bake it for 30-35 minutes, or until your toothpick comes out clean from the bread’s center.
8. Vegan Low Carb Keto Zucchini Bread
This low super yummy vegan keto zucchini bread is also super good for you. If you’ve been looking for a delicious and healthy bread recipe that you can include in your keto diet then you’ve just found your new favorite.
It only takes about 15 minutes of prep time and another 60 baking time to make this healty keto zucchini bread recipe.
Ingredients for Making Vegan Keto Zucchini Bread
Preheat over to 350°F ( 180°C) and oil the bread pan.
How To Make Vegan Keto Zucchini Bread
1. Mix together the liquid ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Mix together dry ingredients in another bowl.
3. Mix together wet and dry ingredients and stir until you get a nice thick creamy texture.
4. Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake.
7. Vegan Keto Cheese Bread
This simple and gluten-free vegan keto cheese bread is inspired by the famously delicious Brazilian cheese bread. Don’t worry, this healthier and more environmentally friendly version is just as tasty as the original.
You’ll only need about 10 minutes of prep time and another 15 minutes of cook time to make these yummy keto cheese bread puffs.
Ingredients for Making Vegan Keto Cheese Bread
Preheat your oven to 400°F (205°C) and sprinkle a little almond oil on the mini-muffin tin.
How To Make Vegan Keto Cheese Bread
1. Mix together tapioca flour, potato starch, baking powder and salt with a blender.
2. Stir flax egg and add it to the dry ingredients. Also add oil and milk, and egg replacer.
3. Pour this creamy batter into the mini muffin tins and bake until firm and golden.
6. Vegan Keto Bread Rolls
If you love rolls then this healthy, low-carb keto bread roll recipe is for you. It’s delicious and you can easily incorporate it into your vegan keto diet.
You can also make it easily and in a short time since you’ll only need about 10 minutes of prep time and another 35 minutes for baking.
Ingredients for Making Vegan Keto Bread Rolls
Preheat your oven to 350F (180°C).
How To Make Vegan Keto Bread Rolls
1. Mix almond flour, coconut flour, psyllium husk, baking soda, and Himalayan salt in a bowl and whisk it until you see no bumps.
2. Pour water and the apple cyder vinegar and whisk it until it gets a thick creamy texture something like play dough but a bit softer and more moist.
3. You’re ready to roll the dough into little balls (30 grams each) and place them on baking sheet about 2 inches (5cm) apart.
4. After baking let them cool off before removing them from the sheet or slicing them open.
5. Vegan Keto Breadsticks
Did you always want to try a healthy, yummy, and crunchy vegan keto breadsticks recipe. Then you’ll love this delicious beginner friendly healthy keto bread recipe. It’s ready in no time, you’ll only need a few ingredients but the results will be loved by all your friends and family members vegan or not.
You just have to grab a bowl, shape, then bake and you can enjoy your yummy and healthy vegan gluten free keto breadsticks. The breadsticks should be good for 3-4 days on room temperature.
You’ll only need 20 minutes of your time, 10 minutes to prep time and another 10 minutes of cooking time and will have about 20 servings.
Ingredients for making vegan keto breadsticks
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180 °C)
1.75 cups pre-shredded vegan mozzarella
1 cup almond flour
2 tbsp vegan cream cheese
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp Himalayan salt
1 tbsp egg replacer
1 ½ tbsp baking powder
You can also add (depending on your taste)
1 tsp dried rosemary
1 tbsp crushed garlic
You can just spred the garlic and/or rosemary on top of the bredsticks after you shaped them but before baking.
How to Make Vegan Keto Breadsticks (Gluten Free)
1. Pour the shredded vegan mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, almond flour, baking soda, and the salt into a bowl and microwaveable it for 1 minute.
2. Then add all the other ingredients. Work through with your hands or with a fork. It’s going to be kind of sticky so you should let sit for 3-5 minutes.
3. Shape the dough into the shape and size you prefer or roll them into long breadsticks if you prefer traditional breadsticks.
4. Sprinkle some olive oil on the baking paper and bake the breadsticks for 10/15 minutes. You should bake them until they’re golden brown. But keep a close eye on them because the baking time will depend on how thin are your breadsticks.
4. Vegan Keto Pita Bread
This delicious gluten free vegan keto pita or flat bread will be your new favorite. You can use this recipe to make tortilla breads, pita breads, and more fluffy naan bread depending on how thick you form the dough you want to bake.
You can use a tortilla press because it makes the process faster and easier (This can also help you make really flat and skinny pita breads.) but your hands will do just fine, especially if you don’t plan on making a lot of pita bread. It’s an easy vegan pita bread perfect for beginners and those who are on a gluten free diet.
You’ll only need about 20 minutes, 10 minutes of prep time and another 10 minutes of cooking time.
Ingredients for making vegan keto Pita Bread Recipe
Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C)
How to make vegan keto Pita Bread (gluten-free)
1. Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Heat up the water to just below a boil. and stir in dry ingredients into the hot water. As you mix it all together the dough will start to ball up.
3. Let the dough rest for a few minutes.
4. You should be able to form 6-7 small balls of dough. Roll each out between 2 pieces of parchment paper.
5. You can bake them on a baking sheet for 10 to 20 minutes depending on how thin you made them. Flip them when the top looks golden brown.
3. Keto Bread Recipes With Yeast
This unbelievably delicious vegan/keto version of the traditional or farmer’s bread will be your new favorite. It’s crunchy on the outside and fluffy and soft in the inside. It’s considerably easy to make which makes it perfect for beginners. It’s also healthy, gluten-free and is plant based so you can enjoy it as a vegan.
You’ll need about 30 minutes of prep time, and about 1.30 hours of baking time.
Ingredients for making vegan keto Farmer’s Bread Recipe with Yeast
Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C)
How to make vegan keto Farmer’s Bread with Yeast (gluten-free)
1. Mix egg replacer properly with the salt in a bowl.
2. Add the cream cheese.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients and add them to the bowl and mix them together.
4. Add boiling water and the vinegar to the mix in the bowl and mix again, then let it sit for 15-20 minutes.
5. Take the dough out of the bowl and with your hand shape it into the bread loaf of the size and form you prefer. You can spread a little bit of the Potato fiber and cover the top of the loaf with it (This is what gives this bread the natural white look after it is baked.)
6. You can grab a knife and quickly make a few less than an inch deep cuts/lines throughout the bread this will also give a nice authentic look to it after it’s baked.
2. Simple Keto Bread Twists, no eggs
Bread twists are not only excellent side dishes or appetizers but delicious snacks as well. This easy, healthy and yummy vegan keto bread twist recipe will be your new favorite.
You’ll only need about 10 minutes of prep time, and 20 minutes of bake time.
How to make vegan keto Bread Twists (gluten-free)
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Add the egg replacer and mix them together.
2. Melt the vegan butter and the vegan cheese together in a pot on low heat and stir it until the batter is smooth and fully melted.
3. Slowly add the melted butter and cheese to the dry mixture in the bowl and mix together into a firm dough.
4. Place the dough on parchment paper and with the help of a rolling pin make a rectangle, about 1/5-inch (5 mm) thick.
5. Spread garlic powder and/or chopped rosemary on top and cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) strips then twist them and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle some olive oil on top and bake.
1. Easy Keto Sourdough Bread
The vegan and keto version of this delicious sourdough bread is everyone’s favorite. It’s rich, crunchy, and is the perfect choice for making healthy sandwiches for school or work.
It’s also considerably easy to make, and you don’t need a whole lot of ingredients or special equipment either.
You’ll need about 10 minutes of prep time and about an hour of bake time. However, you’ll have to leave the loaf on the counter (before baking) for at least 2 hours so count them time in too.
Ingredients for making vegan keto Sourdough Recipe
Preheat the oven to 450 F°F (230°C)
How to make vegan keto Sourdough (gluten-free)
1. Mix the sourdough starter with water and coconut flour. also add salt, xanthan gum, flax, and psyllium husk. The batter will be a bit liquidy so leave it for 5 minutes to thicken.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients to the dough.
3. Form the bread once the dough has thickened. Sprinkle the tapioca starch on the counter and on your hands and roll the dough in the starch to form a loaf. You can go for any shape you like.
3. Leave the loaf on the counter, covered with the mixing bowl or a cloth for at least 2 hours. However, these types of loaves usually rise better if you leave them longer, even for 12-18 hours.
4. You just have to bake it in a pre-heated oven. When you think it’s ready test the loaf with a toothpick to ensure the inside is cooked too.
Thank you for reading!